Statement of my faith confessing by lee hee man

I believe in God the Father who is the Maker of the heaven and earth. God is omnipotent who maintains all things in their being and continues to work through the human history and the natural world accomplishing the purpose of God. I believe that our God is loving, holy and transcendant. He will leads me through The Word for my life to the end of the age.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. Although Jesus is the only Son of God, he humbled himself and incarnated as human to save us. Jesus is fully God and fully human. Through his life and death, Jesus taught us to live with love and integrity in this world. He obeyed God even to death on the Cross. I believe that Jesus was truly risen from the death and ascended into heaven. He will come again to this world as he promised to his disciples and followers. he will make me that Jesus’s resurrection is my resurrection.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the giver of life and sustainer of the world. Holy Spirit is the personal and abiding expression of God which penetrates our souls and lifts us from our sinful state to a new freedom which is found in God's love for us. God continues to working through Holy Spirit who comforts and guides us. The Holy Spirit inspires us and moves us to the closer communion with God.

I believe the Bible is the inspired and authoritative word of God conveyed through human authorship. The Bible witnesses to God's deliverance and sovereignty, the teaching and redeeming nature of Jesus Christ and the works of the Holy Spirit. Scripture is the definitive base for our understanding of who God is, what God requires of us, and how we are to live in this world in covenant with God. Scripture is where we turn and return for guidance, instruction, comfort, challenge, and hope. Thus we, all believers, are to live according to the word of God.

I believe in the Church, the body of Christ, the spiritual shelter, the ark of salvation, which is the community of worship. The Church supports, challenges, guides, instructs each of us to live in closeness to God and to bear witness to God's love throughout creation. We bear witness by doing justice, loving mercy and walking humbly with God.

I believe that the Sacraments of the Baptism and the Lord's Supper are given to the Church by the Lord. They are visible signs of God's grace toward us and seals of his promise of salvation for us. By Baptism, we are cleansed of our sins and given new life. At the Lord's table, we give thanks to God. In sharing the body and blood of Christ, the Church is renewed and empowered by the memory of Christ's life, death, resurrection and promise to return and sealed in God's covenant of grace. It signifies the understanding that the Church is there as a supportive and nurturing community both spiritually and physically.

I believe in the unity of the Church as the one body of Jesus Christ. The works of the Church should include the proclamation of the gospel, the right administration of the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord's Supper, and the faithful stewardship of God's creation. I also believe that the Church is called to transform our society by seeking justice and peace and by living in obedience to the word of God.

I believe that God created each of us according to His own image. As being created in God's image, we are all called to be in community with each other responsibly and honorably, regardless of our social class, gender, race, or nationality. As God commissions humanity to keep the world, we are called to take care of the nature rather than to explore it for the purpose of the human well being.

I believe in a future based on hope and promised to us by God in the Bible. My future and the future of humanity lies in our relationship with God. I believe our souls will be redeemed and we will experience reunion with the Lord, when he will return. The Lord will restore the order of creation and reign the new heaven and new earth for eternal ages.